Samos Pro CompactCustomised Solutions For The Safety Of Man & Machine
Our Samos PRO COMPACT is the next generation of programmable safety controller, setting new standards in safe machine automation. This ensures reduced machine cost due to time saving and efficiency of the safety system implementation. Our new PLUS version offers enhanced features such as safe monitoring of motors, drives and shafts.
- Compact Design, only 45mm wide.
- 16 Safe Inputs, 4 Safe Outputs as standard
- 4 Configurable safe inputs/outputs
- Choice of push in or screw terminal connectors
- Highly scalable, up to 116 safe inputs and 56 outputs via up to 12 plug in I/O modules.
- Integrated Ethernet protocols on base module; Ethernet IP, PROFINET & Modbus TCP
- Additional gateway modules for; CANopen, PROFIBUS & Ethercat
- Up to 4A output switching power, saving need for external contactors and relays
- Designed for harsh environments; operates -25 degC to +65 degC
- Pluggable memory SD card stores software and adds functionality to reduce time during setup and service.
- On board status LED’s for local diagnostics without the need for a PC
- PLUS version offers safe motion monitoring for Safe Standstill Monitoring, Safe Reduced Speed, Safe Limited Position & Safe Direction Detection.
- Free flexible & highly intuitive programming software (samos PLAN6) with inbuilt scope and offline simulation
- Comprehensive software library with TUV Certified function blocks.
- One-click project documentation for easy configuration of safety files and to aid Sistema
- Certified for safety; IEC 60204-1/ IEC62061/ EN 13849-1 etc.
- Low Cost Starter Kit Available which includes; Samos PRO COMPACT (COP2), USB & Ethernet cables, Professional SD Card and Samos PLAN6 software.